William Rees Explorer High Country Station Experience
Enjoy a scenic flight with 'Over The Top Helicopters’ to their private High Country Station, featuring a unique stone cottage built in 1865 by pioneering goldminers. For the full Kiwi experience, enjoy lamb chops on the BBQ and refreshments as you try your skill at toss the horseshoe. Includes private helicopter, driver, chef, pilot, and photographer all rolled into one!
Highlights and features:
- Two nights' accommodation in a Lakeview 1 Bedroom Apartment for 2 persons
- Breakfast for two each morning in True South Dining Room
- Bottle of The Rees Surveyor Thomson Pinot Noir on arrival
- Late check-out of 12pm midday
- William Rees Explorer Helicopter Trip
Your William Rees Explorer Itinerary:
- Return transfers from The Rees Hotel by OTT Helicopters
- Fly out through the Skippers saddle
- Explore the pioneering heritage at an Out The Back High Country Station
- Enjoy a BBQ and a bottle of French champagne
- Return with a flight over Moke Lake and the Queenstown township with a “birds eye view” of The Rees Hotel.
Total package specified starts from $3205.00
***Add on an additional Alpine Landing Flight for two persons at $1325.00
Due to high demand for this package, please contact email@example.com for a customised quotation.
All rates inclusive of GST and in NZD and subject to availability at time of booking.