Depart The Rees lobby in one of our luxury European vehicles and make your way to the Queenstown Airport. A helicopter flight over the Southern Alps to a remote West Coast beach where your diver will jump in the water to collect live crayfish while you enjoy the natural beauty of the area with a bottle of champagne. Once the crayfish are collected, fly up to experience a glacier landing before returning to Queenstown. Transfer back to The Rees with your freshly caught crayfish to have another glass of champagne in the Bordeau Wine Lounge overlooking Lake Wakatipu while the kitchen begins prepping your dinner. Then make your way down to the True South Dining Room to enjoy a lovely 3-course meal with the crayfish being the highlight of the dinner!
Highlights & Features
For two persons, package inclusions:
- Three nights’ accommodation in an Executive Lake View 1 Bedroom Apartment
- 1 x Day of Heli-Crayfish in a Private chartered helicopter with The Helicopter Line, Return transfers to the Heli base, Bottle of Taittinger Champagne
- 1 x 3 Course Crayfish Dinner for 2 persons
- Full cooked breakfasts daily
- Late check out of 12 noon
***A min of 24 hours notice is required for the Heli Crayfish Dining Trip
$1050 per person, per night (usually $1487 per person, per night) Save up to $437 per person, per night
All rates inclusive of GST and in NZD and subject to availability at time of booking.
Weather dependant and subject to availability at time of booking