Queenstown is a year-round golfing destination and home to some of the most spectacular golf courses in New Zealand.
Queenstown is a popular golfing destination and this exclusive package allows you to stay in The Rees’ luxury Lake View One Bedroom Apartment and play on one of Queenstown's top golf courses; Jack’s Point and Over the Top par 3 at 4500 feet in the mountains. Travel in style to the course, with a luxury European vehicle transfer to a backdrop of the spectacular Remarkables mountain range and stunning lake panoramas and picked up around 4pm by OTT Helicopters -experience terrain suitable for beginners through to pros.
At the end of the day, celebrate your wins on the course back at The Rees’ Bordeau Wine Lounge. Sample in-season local produce, vegetables, cheeses and condiments accompanied along as well as various fine wines from New Zealand and the world-renown chateaux of Bordeaux.
OTT Golf with a Jack's Point Golf Heli pick up Experience (Stay, play and dine)
Luxuriate in this stay, play and dine experience starting your round of golf at championship Jack's Point and ending with an exclusive Helicopter pick up by OTT for your Mountain par 3 at 4500 feet in the mountains.
Highlights and features:
- 2 night stay in our luxurious Lake View One Bedroom Apartment for 2 people
- Three Course Dinner in our award winning, True South Dining Room for 2 people (One night)
- One day of Green Fees (with cart) at the renowned Jack's Point Golf Course
- Luxury transfer to Jack's Point Golf Course in one of The Rees' luxury European vehicles
- Pick up from Jacks Point – fly to the Over The Top Golf
- Play this par 3 at altitude and after putting out - enjoy an 'altitude refreshment’
- Return to earth and transported back to The Rees
- Breakfast for 2 persons daily
- Complimentary late check out up to 12 midday
Total package specified starts from $4395.00
Package Cancellation & Deposit Policy
A deposit equal to the first night’s package price is required to confirm a package booking. Cancellations made 7 or more days prior to arrival will result in no charge. Cancellations made within 7 days of arrival will result in a charge equal to 100% of the package.
Please contact email@example.com for a customised quotation.
All rates inclusive of GST and in NZD and subject to availability at time of booking.
The perfect 19th Hole
Don't forget about the most important hole - the 19th! Bordeau Wine Lounge at The Rees is spoilt for choice with a range of beverage options, including one of New Zealand's finest wine cellars and lists, and delicious food options.