Queenstown's luxurious and private lakeside address
The Rees Lakeside Residences are superbly positioned just a stone’s throw from the shores of beautiful Lake Wakatipu and are adjacent to but separate from the main Hotel building, offering seclusion and privacy in a magical setting. The one hundred and sixty-four square meter, two storey, 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, air-conditioned villas offer immediate lake and mountain views, and an ideal setting for families and multi-generational groups looking for private accommodation with space and independence.
Unlike any other hotel in New Zealand, The Rees Residences offer the services of your very own ‘Luxury Travel Curator’. From the moment you check availability to the moment you depart Queenstown, your personal curator will be with you every step of the way, to ensure your New Zealand experience is designed specially to suit your needs and exceed your expectations.
A spacious outdoor terrace, adjacent to the living area, boasting lake and mountain views is the perfect setting to effortlessly entertain your guests. Your lower level terrace is home to a generously sized spa pool overlooking Lake Wakatipu.
The Rees Residences; surround yourself with bespoke luxury with a unique, True South, New Zealand flavor and breathtaking Queenstown location. Click here to view the image gallery.
- 24hr personal travel curator
- Airport transfers and Queenstown orientation tour
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Daily servicing of villa
- Evening turn-down service
- Free activity booking service
- Fresh flowers
- Fruit bowl on arrival
- High quality teas and coffee
- High speed wireless internet access
- Luxurious bathroom amenities
- Luxury linen and towels
- Meet and greet on arrival – In-room check-in service
- Pillow menu
- Prayer mats
- Pre arrival preferences
- Priority dining room bookings
- Robes and slippers
- Sky TV
- Tailor made itineraries
- Yoga mats
- Welcome gifts
Services & Facilities (Available at an additional cost)
- Beauty / Massage therapists
- Champagne and canapes on arrival
- Deluxe minibar upgrade
- Jet boat transfer to/from airport
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services
- Mountain bikes
- Personal Chef
- Personal shopping and provisioning of villa
- Personal Trainer
- Private in-room wine cellar
- Private dining
- Private transport
- Tutored wine tasting
- Unpacking and packing
- Wait staff
- Yoga Teacher
The Rees Residences Booking Policies
FIT - BookingCancellationPolicy for The Rees Residences:
· Reservations are secured on receipt of a first night deposit
· Cancellations received within 14 days prior to arrival, incur a first night cancellation fee (except 15th -31st December, January and February where cancellations received within 14 days prior to arrival incur a 100% cancellation fee).
· Cancellations, modifications or shortening of stay received within 7 days prior to arrival, incur a 100% cancellation fee.
· All reservations must be guaranteed with full pre-payment 14-days prior to the guest arrival, unless prior credit facilities have been arranged with The Rees Hotel, Queenstown or otherwise specified.