Queenstown's luxurious and private lakeside address
The Rees Lakeside Residences are superbly positioned just a stone’s throw from the shores of beautiful Lake Wakatipu and are adjacent to but separate from the main Hotel building, offering seclusion and privacy in a magical setting. The one hundred and sixty-four square meter, two storey, 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, air-conditioned villas offer immediate lake and mountain views, and an ideal setting for families and multi-generational groups looking for private accommodation with space and independence.
Unlike any other hotel in New Zealand, The Rees Residences offer the services of your very own ‘Luxury Travel Curator’. From the moment you check availability to the moment you depart Queenstown, your personal curator will be with you every step of the way, to ensure your New Zealand experience is designed specially to suit your needs and exceed your expectations.
A spacious outdoor terrace, adjacent to the living area, boasting lake and mountain views is the perfect setting to effortlessly entertain your guests. Your lower level terrace is home to a generously sized spa pool overlooking Lake Wakatipu.
The Rees Residences; surround yourself with bespoke luxury with a unique, True South, New Zealand flavor and breathtaking Queenstown location. Click here to view the image gallery.
- 24hr Personal Travel Curator
- Airport transfers and Queenstown orientation tour
- Daily servicing of residence
- Designer bathroom amenities
- Evening turn down
- Complimentary activity booking service
- Fresh flowers, fruit bowl & bottled mineral water
- Gourmet breakfast provisions (replenished daily)
- High quality teas and coffee
- High speed wireless internet access
- Luxury linen & towels
- Meet & greet on arrival – in-villa check-in service
- Pillow menu
- Prayer mats
- Pre-arrival preferences
- Priority bookings in True South Dining Room
- Robes and slippers
- Shoe polishing
- Sky TV
- Tailored made itineraries
- Yoga mats
- Welcome gift
Services & Facilities (Available at an additional cost)
- Beauty/massage therapists
- Business services including laptop and mobile telephone rental
- Champagne & canapés on arrival
- Deluxe minibar upgrade
- Jet boat transfer to/from airport
- Laundry and dry-cleaning services
- Personal chef
- Personal shopping and provisioning of Residence
- Personal trainer
- Private in-room wine cellar
- Private dining
- Private transport
- Tutored wine tasting
- Unpacking and packing
- Wait staff
- Yoga teacher
The Rees Residences Booking Policies
Reservations are secured on receipt of a 25% deposit of the total reservation, with full credit card details.
In the event that we are unable to replace a cancelled reservation, the following fees apply;
Cancellations received within 30 days prior to arrival, incur a 25% cancellation fee*
Cancellations received within 7 days prior to arrival, incur a 100% cancellation fee.
*Except the months of December, January and February where cancellations received within 30 days prior to arrival incur a 100% cancellation fee.