Relax body and mind with this exclusively designed three-night art and relaxation stay at The Rees Hotel Queenstown.
Enjoy your stay in our spacious Executive Lakeview 2 Bedroom Apartment and receive a bottle of Central Otago Sparkling Wine and canapes upon arrival to help you relax in style.
Ease into each morning with those fabulous views and a full cooked breakfast at our True South Dining Room.
Then immerse yourself in the local talent with a bespoke guided tour of the art galleries and meet the award-winning artists who make Queenstown the creative hub it has become. A knowledgeable private guide will inform your creative discovery of Central Otago’s art world on this 4 hour private tour departing from the hotel and arranged to suit your schedule.
The Rees’ historic rare art and book collection can be explored and enjoyed at your leisure, perhaps with a cocktail or a glass of wine selected from The Rees’ extensive and awarded cellar.
To complete your relaxation each guest will experience a 60 minute ‘A little Seclusion Spa Package’ by Body Sanctum, in the comfort of your apartment, and of course, a late check-out ensures you stay relaxed.
At The Rees Hotel Queenstown, the Art of Relaxation has never been easier to master!
Highlights and features:
- Three nights’ accommodation in an Executive Lake View 2 Bedroom Apartment (2 Bathrooms)
- Full Cooked Breakfasts each morning in our True South Dining Room
- Private Art Tour visiting some of Central Otago’s renowned artists and galleries (One day- up to 4 hours)
- Bottle of bubbles and canapes on arrival
- 60 Minute in-room massage ‘ A Little Seclusion Package’ for each guest (one session)
- Complimentary undercover parking at The Rees Hotel, Queenstown
- Late check out of midday
From $341 per person, per night for a minimum of four persons.
All rates inclusive of GST and in NZD and subject to availability at time of booking.
Photos: Paintings by local artists, Angus Watson and Jenny Mehrtens